Personal Auto Insurance

Home    Personal Auto Insurance


If you live in NY city or operate commercial vehicles or taxis and are looking for insurance do give us a call or you could visit our offices at 3387 3rd Ave 2nd Floor, Bronx, NY 10456

Personal Auto Insurance

If you own a vehicle or drive a car you own or is leased to you then you need personal auto insurance to prevent the loss of your personal assets in case of automobile accident.

The cost of your auto insurance payments will depend on a number of factors including: Where your live, how much your drive, where you store you car when it is not being driven, The type of vehicle you own, and the type of coverage you have as well as your own driving record.

There are various types of coverage options for those needing to carry personal auto insurance including:

Personal Property and Liability Insurance

This insurance may also be known as PLPD (Personal liability and property damage) and is the basic insurance required in most states for any car owner. This type of insurance coverage pays if someone is injured or their property is damaged in an accident that you cause. When purchasing Personal Property and Liability Insurance you want to make sure that you carry enough coverage to cover a lawsuit judgment without jeopardizing your personal assets.

Collision Insurance

This type of insurance coverage helps pay for damage to your vehicle if your car is hits another car or object, your car is hit by another car or object, or your vehicle rolls over.

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive coverage covers any damage to your car that is not caused by collision. This type of coverage includes damages caused by theft, vandalism, hitting an animal or damages caused by storms or other natural disasters. Comprehensive coverage covers up to the current worth of your car.


Medical Coverage

Medical coverage helps pay the medical expenses for anyone who is injured in your vehicle regardless of who is at fault for the accident in which the injuries occurred.

Uninsured/Under-insured Coverage

Even if you carry automobile insurance there may be drivers who do carry insurance despite their legal requirement to do so. Carrying Uninsured/Under-insured coverage can cover damages caused by under insured or uninsured driver.

Personal Injury Protection/No-Fault Insurance

PIP or No-fault insurance coverage pays medical insurance for those injured in an automobile accident regardless of who is at fault for the accident. New York is one of just 12 states that provides no-fault insurance coverage.


It can be difficult for most people to know what type of automobile insurance coverage will best meet their needs and their budget. You want your insurance coverage to be affordable and still cover you, your passengers and others in case of accident.

Here at Greenline Insurance Brokerage we can help you find the most right type of automobile insurance to meet your needs at the best price possible. If you are looking for any type of automobile insurance then give us a call at 1-718-861-2000 and let us be of assistance to you.

Client Reviews

Contact Us

  •   3387 3rd Ave 2FL Bronx, NY 10456
  •   718-861-2000
  •   620 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn, NY 11218
  •   718-504-7000
1 Step 1